Welcome to Fat Pack by Erik Jackson
Fat Pack was specifically created for Hip Hop Production.
Fat Pack, is a one-shot collection, focusing on Boom-bap and Jazzy Hip Hop. It consists of 210 files of one-shot Drums, Horn Stabs, Piano Stabs, Fender Rhodes Stabs, and Upright Bass.
This Sample Pack features:
- 22 Scratch Loops at 91 BPM. All professionally recorded with a Pure Analog path. No plugins or VSTS used.
- 4 Drum Kits (94 one-shots) included. Recorded in studios across the United States, with the Hip Hop purest in mind. 20 one-shot Fat Bottom Kick Layers – Real drum kicks, EQ’d, Compressed and processed with the Akai S950 to give you the low end you need.
- 21 one-shots of Upright Bass, Chunky and smooth, reminiscent of A Tribe Called Quest in tonality.
- 31 Horn one-shots to load into your sampler and add a bit of delay for that 90s boom bap soul.
- 20 Piano chords to create your own chord progressions. Mellow Vibes!
- 24 Fender Rhodes chords for another option for your progression.
- 11 String loops, recorded in Queens, NY. These are very dope. Hitchcock Vibes. Fat Pack is a truly unique pack with custom sounds recorded from 4 studios with you in mind. All notation keys listed so you can piece sounds together right away.
These are sounds that I feel are missing in sample packs these days and that you can only find on vinyl.
- Universal Audio Apollo Universal Audio S610 Akai S950 Studer
- Akai GX 125 Manley Limiter/Compressor
- Pearl Studio Classic Shell Kit
- Gretch Birdland Kit
- Ayotte Custom Kit
- DW 45th Anniversary Kit
- Fender Rhodes M3 (1982)
- Steinway L 1976
- Kallo Bartok Violin
- Yamaha YAS Saxophone
- Technics 1200 MK2S
- Vestax PMC 005